Marketing and Demand Generation Leader at NowPow
NowPow, whose name is a play on knowledge is power, is a women-owned and led technology business based on Chicago’s south side. NowPow’s multi-sided platform is a personalized community referral management solution that enables care professionals – social workers, physicians, justice workers – to manage and close the loop on health and social service referrals and directly support patients, members, and clients in their own self care. NowPow helps people get the care they need, whether they are managing chronic health and social conditions or just staying well.
NowPow is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and experienced Marketing Communications and Demand Generation Leader to create demand generation strategies, drive sales pipeline, and build the foundation for long-term revenue acceleration. Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Communications and Demand Generation Leader oversees content creation, website optimization, communications analytics, social media engagement, and product marketing activities across NowPow.
In this strategic role, you will have the opportunity to develop integrated marketing campaigns that engage, re-engage, inform, and activate leads. This position requires a savvy marketer who enjoys gathering and using data to find new ways of reaching target audiences and has a passion for helping people get the care they need.
- Plan, build and execute B2B outcome-based multi-channel digital marketing campaigns programs to expand marketing reach, increase website traffic, and drive inbound leads
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management tools to streamline tasks and programs to gain meaningful data
- Create impactful nurture programs and manage website and digital lead generation mechanisms to increase conversion rates
- Design and implement a comprehensive SEO strategy to increase search engine results and grow organic website traffic
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- Establish KPIs, track performance/success, measure, analyze and adjust campaigns based on performance. Prepare marketing reports and post-program analysis summarizing campaign results
Product and Sales Marketing
- Oversee the full lifecycle of customer marketing campaigns to achieve ARR objectives
- Working closely with the Sales team, build targeted prospecting lists, buyer personas, and ideal customer profiles using data-driven insights
- Create marketing materials to support product launches and other go-to-market needs
- Manage and grow online reviews from current users and customers and work with the customer success team to increase review responses
Content Marketing and Brand Engagement
- Develop clear, compelling content to support campaign interaction points: email, landing pages, blogs, event messaging, social media, etc.
- Serve as brand champion, providing thought leadership, developing cross-blogging partnerships, and securing speaking engagements
- Grow NowPow brand awareness and market position through social media channels and new engagement strategies
- Collaborate and manage relationships with contracted partners on content creation
- Manage, coach, and develop Marketing Communications Manager
- Collaborate and manage relationships with contracted partners on NowPow PR
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation and growth marketing role for SaaS products
- Track record of success working with a B2B sales team, delivering qualified leads, and developing a robust pipeline
- Data-driven leader that has experience creating a KPI framework, optimizing metrics, and tracking performance against growth goals
- A strong understanding of growth marketing, marketing automation, lead scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence, and marketing funnel metrics
- Deep expertise in developing various enterprise marketing channels – digital programs, multi-channel campaigns, thought leadership, channel partners, website, digital download, industry partners, and more
- In-depth understanding of landing pages, digital marketing, and advertising
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Self-motivated and persuasive, with a desire to collaborate with others to drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with content marketing experience a plus
- Experience in health care
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with HTML and website design (e.g., WordPress, other web page programs)
- Expertise in multi-stage demand gen funnels and related technologies including marketing automation (e.g., Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo) and CRM (e.g., Insightly, Salesforce)
- Proficiency across multiple acquisition channels, including but not limited to organic, paid, and referral
- SEO / SEM expertise
- Paid media experience, including LinkedIn and Google Ads
We work at NowPow because we care! NowPowers are passionate about our mission and are excited about the opportunities and challenges we face. At NowPow, we cultivate a culture of collaboration and respect, where everyone is a valued team member.
Our people and our culture are important to us and make working at NowPow special. We invest in the self-care of our team and provide competitive benefits to support this. We celebrate our successes every week with a company-wide happy hour on Fridays and recognize those who went above and beyond in their work. Outside of work, we have fun through company events such as laser tag, ice skating, and heading to the ballpark for beautiful weather and a baseball game – and look forward to being able to do so again!
We are looking for highly motivated and hard-working individuals to join our team and help us connect health care to self-care. Please apply now to join our growing team!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
NowPow is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NowPow evaluates applicants for employment on the basis of qualifications, merit, and work-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, associate activities, and general treatment during employment.