MARKETING ASSOCIATE (NEW GRAD)
Fast track your career with Conversant’s New Grad Program. You’ll get to explore and discover what you want to do-and where you can have the greatest impact. As a New Grad you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a culture where great minds, cutting-edge technology and smart business intersect to make a difference — each and every day. In addition, Associates will take part in leader talks, a formal mentorship program and numerous professional development courses.
About This Role
The Marketing Associate role is a great opportunity to get exposure in various areas throughout the marketing organization. This role will support the marketing team as we work together to build messaging and marketing strategies that drive positive ROI opportunities and differentiate Conversant and Epsilon in the market. The three potential rotations include Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and Brand Marketing.
Your contribution towards creative management, content development, product messaging and market research are essential to the success of our team. At the end of the day you will learn a ton and play a key role in many of our marketing programs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Become proficient in Conversant and Epsilon’s brand and product positioning by playing a key role in the development and execution of compelling thought leadership, prospect nurturing, retention and brand awareness programs.
- Be able to understand and then translate complex and technical capabilities into marketing speak (messaging) that resonates with our target audience.
- Immediately contribute to the development and execution of new marketing materials, case studies, website content and competitive research with training and guidance from the team.
- Own specific aspects of outbound marketing program management, such as messaging development, audience definition, sales feedback and communication, creative coordination and results analysis.
- Help develop go-to-market plans and sales materials alongside our Product organization for new offerings or updated platform capabilities.
- Gain strong understanding of how to work successfully with all internal teams to develop relationships that will drive successful marketing deliverables.
- Work closely with internal, cross-functional SMEs to develop content (guides, blogs, FAQs, etc.); the creative and marketing team to bring assets to life; and the sales team to gather feedback and roll-out.
- Collaborate with outside vendors and partners on various marketing content and communication initiatives. This includes defining objectives and goals, evaluating partners, developing messaging and creative, and executing programs according to timelines and budgets.
- Be proficient in creating and managing deliverables in the team’s project management software solution.
- Share knowledge and insights on a regular basis with the broader team.
- Be flexible and assist on a variety of other areas that are crucial to the success of the programs we develop.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relative discipline.
- Creative, resourceful, results oriented and collaborative team player.
- Highly organized with good follow through capabilities.
- A strong desire to develop your skills and advance professionally.
- Ability to overcome adversity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with people.
- Passionate and self-motivated with a constant drive to succeed no matter what.
- Keen listening skills and the ability to ask relevant questions.
- Ability to formulate ideas and solutions synthesizing information in real time.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment driven by measurable results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.