Marketing Associate at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking a Marketing Associate to participate in our New Grad Program. As a Marketing Associate you will get exposure in various areas throughout the marketing organization. This role will support the marketing team as we work together to build messaging and marketing strategies that drive positive ROI opportunities and differentiate Epsilon in the market. Your contribution towards creative management, content development, product messaging and market research are essential to the success of our team.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Become proficient in Epsilon’s brand and product positioning by playing a key role in the development and execution of compelling thought leadership, prospect nurturing, retention and brand awareness programs
- Understanding and translating complex and technical capabilities into marketing speak (messaging) that resonates with the target audience
- Contribute to the development and execution of new marketing materials, case studies, website content and competitive research with training and guidance from the team
- Own specific aspects of outbound marketing program management, such as messaging development, audience definition, sales feedback and communication, creative coordination and results analysis
- Help develop go-to-market plans and sales materials alongside our Product organization for new offerings or updated platform capabilities.
- Work closely with internal, cross-functional SMEs to develop content (guides, blogs, FAQs, etc.); the creative and marketing team to bring assets to life; and the sales team to gather feedback and roll-out
- Collaborate with outside vendors and partners on various marketing content and communication initiatives. This includes defining objectives and goals, evaluating partners, developing messaging and creative, and executing programs according to timelines and budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Creative, resourceful, results oriented, and collaborative nature
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and desire to work in cross-functional groups
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment driven by measurable results
- A strong desire to develop your skills and advance professionally
- Ability to formulate ideas and solutions synthesizing information in real time
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.