Title: Marketing Automation Associate
Location: Chicago, IL (Remote to start)
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients' communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com.
Oak Street Health is seeking a full-time Marketing Automation Specialist to execute and optimize email marketing and CRM campaigns in our Marketing Automation Platform (Eloqua). This role will partner cross-functionally to create digital assets and journey workflows that support our new patient acquisition and retention efforts, as well as provide technical expertise for how to set up marketing automation technology to deliver on future use cases. Candidates should have demonstrated experience developing programs in Eloqua and have a strong familiarity with Salesforce CRM.
- Plan, design, and execute marketing automation campaigns, including triggered communications and journey-based lead nurture programs
- Build and maintain automated lead generation programs that optimize new patient acquisition and conversion
- Design, develop, and deploy digital assets (emails, forms, landing pages, programs, etc) within the Marketing Automation Platform (Eloqua)
- Act as subject matter expert on marketing automation best practices, including contact database management, audience segmentation and targeting, campaign journey flow, etc
- Ensure data hygiene in the MAP and look for opportunities to enrich data set through integrations and additional sources
- Partner with Salesforce administrator to monitor platform integrations, ensure data cleanliness, and implement campaigns
- Monitor email deliverability and campaign performance to proactively identify and troubleshoot operational issues
- Develop operational and performance reporting to inform stakeholders, generate insights, and recommend optimizations
- Manage and execute A/B and multivariate testing strategies to improve qualification and conversion of new prospects to patients
- Establish and maintain MAP governance, including processes and standardization within the platform as new assets, campaigns, and journeys are added over time
- Identify opportunities to implement advanced CRM and email marketing techniques, including dynamic content, personalization, and progressive profiling
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years marketing experience
- Experience managing a Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua) required with direct experience building highly effective campaigns in Eloqua with Salesforce CRM integration strongly preferred
- Eloqua certified specialist preferred
- Well-rounded marketing technologist familiar with inbound/outbound lead generation, lead scoring and routing strategies
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, SQL
- Knowledge of data privacy laws including CAN-SPAM, CCPA, HIPAA
- Understanding of email marketing metrics (deliverability, reputation, sender score, etc)
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
What does being "Oaky" look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.