Marketing Automation Manager at FOURKITES
FourKites is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to build automated nurture streams, manage our contact database, and support our demand generation campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure flawless end-to-end email campaign execution delivering the right message at the right time in the buying journey
- Manage marketing email campaigns from production to analytics, through testing and deployment. Analyze campaigns to provide visibility and insights on results. Recommend improvements to increase open rates, click rates, deliverability, and reduce opt-outs
- Support demand generation campaigns by testing and optimizing emails, landing pages, and web forms and by building campaign performance dashboards
- Support SDR team by building email outreach sequences, monitoring their performance, and making recommendations in order to increase response rates
- Maintain database health via data cleansing and enrichment, audience segmentation, and list hygiene in order to improve deliverability and increase engagement
- Grow database through targeted list building and contact acquisition
- Assist with tracking lead source, lead attribution, and attribution reporting
- Support revenue goals by building, auditing, and updating our lead management process, including lead lifecycle, lead scoring, and lead routing
About the Team
You’ll be joining a team of smart, passionate, hardworking individuals that regularly challenge the status quo, freely share ideas, and aren’t afraid to try new ways of doing things. You’ll be working in an environment that prioritizes inclusiveness, encourages collaboration, and fosters creativity.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing automation or database marketing
- 2+ years of Marketo experience in the areas of database marketing, lead database management, marketing programs, design studio, and analytics
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience, building Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a plus
- Experience in Google Analytics, other common marketing tech stack tools
- Experience in B2B marketing, analyzing & reporting on sales funnel, and executing targeted account-based marketing strategies
- A track record of executing email marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results
- Strong grasp of Marketing ROI and analytics, and design and testing methodologies
- Excellent project management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities while adhering to deadlines
- Creative thinking, technically capable, and a passion to iterate and improve processes
- Bias towards simplification. Approaches projects with automation and scalability in mind
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.