Marketing Automation Manager at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Marketing Automation Manager is a technical and strategic member of the Marketing Automation team within Marketing Ops/Demand-Gen. This role is responsible for producing automated marketing campaigns in support of our business objectives. Emphasis will be on designing and executing campaigns against multichannel Account Based Marketing (ABM), demand generation, and revenue generation strategies to highly targeted audiences through use of a marketing automation tools and related marketing technology platforms. This person is experienced in the latest B2B Marketing best practices in reporting, analytics, marketing attribution, database strategy, and audience segmentation as well as marketing technology capabilities. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will manage the day-to-day responsibilities of data governance, audience targeting, campaign design recommendations, campaign setup and reporting, has a member-first mindset and passion for delivering exceptional member experiences to drive impact.
- In support of multi-channel marketing programs, produce, manage, and perform quality assurance for a high volume of automated marketing campaigns and their associated assets (programs, segments, emails, landing pages, forms, etc.) within Eloqua, in alignment with production schedules.
- Proactively identify opportunities to implement enhanced data collection and cleansing initiatives aimed at increasing actionable data for sales activities and improving marketing effectiveness/ROI analysis.
- Influence and implement features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, database segmentation, and email templates.
- Aid in automating marketing lead nurturing by configuring and maintaining Eloqua programs including contact updates, data cleansing, and email campaigns.
- Run ad hoc reports and filters to view what was happening with the campaigns and lead status in Eloqua.
- Create automated reports to be sent from Eloqua to key stakeholders.
- Provide training, technical support, advise on best practices, and educate marketing peers about automation capabilities.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (focus in Marketing, Communications, Information Systems, or similar)
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience creating marketing campaigns in enterprise-level marketing automation platforms.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and its relationship to the marketing stack.
- Basic web development and design knowledge.
- Ability to think strategically with a strong ability to execute plans and exceed stakeholder expectations and project goals.
- Excellent structured communication skills with the ability to frame complex digital marketing, CRM and technical concepts in a way that facilitates discussion and deeper levels of understanding for our stakeholders.
- Proven success in driving results-oriented marketing programs and strategies, and the ability to proactively identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Independence and proven problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, motivation, initiative.
- Eloqua B2B Master certified.
- ABM certified.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, account-based marketing, and demand generation.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.