Marketing Automation Manager at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:38 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, October 19, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly-motivated and savvy digital marketer who can help us grow our rapidly-expanding business. The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for creating and deploying the strategy and tactics that fuel our automated marketing programs, driving new customer acquisition, fostering customer onboarding and success initiatives, and developing value-add campaigns that educate and engage our customers. This role will have high-touch interactions with sales ops, demand generation, content marketing, and customer success teams.
- Serve as both Administrator of our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and as Marketing Admin for our CRM (Salesforce), with strong focuses on data quality/rigor, elegant design, and a heavy bent for automation (vs. manual one-offs).
- Work closely with Sales Operations to build strong interconnectivity between the Sales and Marketing technology stacks, bridging key tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, and Outreach, feeding data to our Data Lake.
- Manage lead scoring, nurturing, and the automation of the lead funnel workflow, driving to MQLs, opportunities, and closed won deals.
- Partner with Sales Operations and sales leaders to define and implement SOPs and SLAs to ensure an excellent customer experience throughout the marketing/sales funnel.
- Develop the Marketo side of our Marketo + Outreach prospecting engine, in collaboration with sales ops.
- Oversee the deployment of Fast Radius’ email marketing programs, with a focus on customer onboarding and personalized nurtures.
- Partner with content marketing to develop tailored communications across key customer personas.
- Help develop our marketing analytics function and transition our organization from first/last touch to multi-touch attribution.
- Work closely with our media team to ensure proper tracking and measurement.
- Evolve our NPS program in collaboration with customer success.
- Help us advance our website chatbot and website personalization work streams.
- BA/BS degree.
- Deep understanding of marketing automation (e.g. Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot) with at least 3-4 years experience as an administrator or heavy user.
- Knowledgeable on developing, iterating, and deploying lead scoring models.
- Experience in creating and deploying effective life-cycle email and inbound campaigns.
- Strong communicator – both written and verbal.
- Thrives in a fast pace and adaptable environment.
- Insatiable curiosity, strong problem solver, and good story teller.
- Experience at a technology-first focused company is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to own a high-impact role in an exciting technology startup that is delighting our customers with a new way to design, make, and move parts around the world, and be a part of a team that is building an incredible company together.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description