Marketing Automation Manager at Fast Radius
!Sorry, this job was removed at 2:07 p.m. (CST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, Ga and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, Ky. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly-motivated and savvy digital marketer who can help us grow our rapidly-expanding business. The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for creating and deploying the strategy and tactics that fuel our automated marketing programs, driving new customer acquisition, fostering customer onboarding and success initiatives, and developing value-add campaigns that educate and engage our customers. This role will have high-touch interactions with sales, content marketing, and the customer success teams.
- Serve as both Administrator of our marketing automation platform (HubSpot) and as Marketing Admin for our CRM (Salesforce), with strong focuses on data quality/rigor, elegant design, and a heavy bent for automation (vs. manual one-offs).
- Manage lead scoring, nurturing, and the automation of the lead funnel workflow, driving to MQLs, opportunities, and closed won deals.
- Oversee the deployment of Fast Radius’ email marketing programs
- Work with content marketing to develop relevant lead funnel experiences in email, search, paid social, etc.
- Partner with content marketing to develop tailored communications across key customer personas.
- Measure, track, and report on inbound lead generation on a regular cadence.
- The job is a great chance to own a high-impact role in an exciting tech startup with a team of smart leaders excited about building an incredible company together.
- BA/BS degree
- Deep understanding of marketing automation (e.g. HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo) with at least 2-3 years experience as an administrator or heavy user
- Knowledgeable on developing, iterating, and deploying lead scoring models
- Experience in creating and deploying effective life-cycle email and inbound campaigns
- Strong communicator – both written and verbal
- Thrives in a fast pace and adaptable environment
- Insatiable curiosity, strong problem solver, and good story teller
- Experience at a technology-first focused company is a plus
Read Full Job Description