Marketing Automation - Solution Principal
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 5,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
One of our fastest-growing capabilities is our Cross-Market Delivery Network, which uses agile engineering to deliver custom-built digital products and solutions. The centers, which are located near local Slalom offices to support clients and teams in the same or adjacent time zones, provide regional remote delivery capabilities at scale. Strategic partners include Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Salesforce, Tableau, and Google Cloud.
Job Title: Marketing Automation Solution Principal
Slalom is looking for talented and experienced individuals to help grow our Cross-Market Digital Experience Management (DXM) team in the Midwest. Use your MarTech and Digital consulting skills to manage partner alliances, work with our Practice Leads to develop business strategies, and lead dynamic projects in the Retail, Life Sciences, Finance, and Insurance verticals.
- Foster close working relationships with CRM/DXM Practice Leads in Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis to work together on opportunities and offerings
- Evangelize Cross-Market DXM capabilities in Region with local market leadership
- Work with Alliance teams to manage relationships with Partners in the region
- Create Go To Market deliverables and strategies for our capabilities
- Manage Opportunities for team within the Region
- Assist on initiatives with the Digital Experience Management (DXM) partner market
- Manage a group of direct reports in the two delivery centers of Chicago and Boston
- Act as a billable leader on 1-3 projects
- Act as customer-facing point of contact at industry conferences and events
- 8+ years in consulting space with at least four in the MarTech/CRM industry
- Experience with managing at least 1-3 direct reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience navigating SPROs, RFPs, and client contracts
- Subject Matter Expert on at least two CRM/MarTech platforms (SFDC, Marketo, Adobe, Pardot, etc), with requisite certifications
- Passion for collaboration across regions, platforms and verticals
- Ability to travel to different local offices within region up to 50%
- Specialization in Retail, Finance or Life Science verticals a plus
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.