Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities, and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The ideal candidate is keenly interested in the structure and execution of marketing technologies with a desire to learn about how exceptional system architecture lends itself to a growing business. This person would be comfortable asking questions, digging for answers and be supremely focused on the details of every project built in Marketo to improve web conversion and drive qualified leads to the marketing funnel.
You will set the stage for best in class marketing automation programs including but not limited to landing page optimization, form implementation, Email A/B testing, and overall program Q/A. With a keen eye on metrics, regularly analyze and report on programs and email sends in Marketo.
Key Responsibilities as a Marketing Automation Specialist at Showpad
- Work with program managers to build and activate programs and email campaigns across Marketo and Wordpress including but not limited to: Setup, test and execute marketing emails, landing pages, forms, lead lists and flows for demand generation programs and more complex trigger, drip, and nurture campaigns.
- Manage a central email tracker and report weekly the schedule of outbound communications globally
- Communicate metrics to program managers and stakeholders on the performance of campaigns on a regular cadence to assist with optimization.
- Work with the global digital team to implement and optimize form strategy on the website.
- Stay up to date with Marketo best practices and Become the “center of excellence” for all digital marketing assets and programs by providing technical and application support to other marketing personnel and share successes across the organization.
- Test, measure and optimize messaging, assets, programs, segments, tactics, etc. on an ongoing basis
- Assist with data management tasks designed to increase program, tactic, and reporting effectiveness.
- Participate in the brainstorming and implementation of new programs, tactics, and processes.
Skills and qualifications we are looking for
- Proficiency in tools such as Marketo and Wordpress
- Marketo Certified Expert a major plus
- Understanding of key B2B marketing program metrics and marketing funnel
- Understanding of GDPR, CCPA and CAN-Spam compliance
- Proficiency in Excel
- 2-3 years of email marketing/marketing automation experience
- Ability to build relationships and work with global teams.
- Project management skills/ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to analyze data and communicate results and findings
- Ability to quickly assimilate and distill complex technology
- Ability to work independently and effectively within the team
What you can expect from Showpad
We focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a creative, forward-thinking, ambitious company, who is not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.