Marketing Communications Operations Coordinator at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 13M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
We are looking for a self-driven, detail-oriented Marketing Communications Operations Coordinator to join our growing Marketing Communications team. This individual will be a key member in managing day-to-day communication operations, owning the comms QA process, and supporting the broader strategy across the team.
- Own and execute QA review of Marketing communications and campaigns to ensure accuracy, clarity, and intuitiveness
- Iterate on QA process and standards to drive executional excellence
- Monitor ongoing campaigns and workflows to identify and resolve issues
- Support deployment of templatized campaigns and processes including Surveys, Sweepstakes, and Lapsed User Reactivations
- Work collaboratively with our tech and product teams to enhance our communication systems
- Monitor and communicate key marketing metrics and campaign performance
Skills we believe you need for this position
- Experience in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a similar field
- Phenomenal attention to detail
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter
Bonus points if you. . .
- Have experience using a marketing automation or email service platform (ex.: MailChimp, Constant Contact, Salesforce, Iterable, etc.)
- Have basic HTML skills