Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
About The Role
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented and proactive Marketing Coordinator to join our team! This person will support the planning and execution of marketing campaigns at Rightpoint. You will support the Solution Marketing Lead to ensure all campaign elements are planned and executed in a manner that ensures maximum campaign impact.
What You’ll Be Doing And The Impact You’ll Make
- Works closely with Solution Marketing Lead on strategy to increase brand awareness and demand generation through the promotion of Rightpoint’s thought leadership and capabilities.
- Manage copywriting /creation of outbound email and scripts for use by Marketing team and ISR’s
- Keep marketing activity logs with performance metrics. Create monthly marketing impact reports for your solution areas.
- Work with internal stakeholders and other members of the marketing team to manage development, design and publishing of thought leadership content and case studies.
- Investigate opportunities for Rightpoint participation in local, regional, and national industry events.
- Manage Rightpoint presence at industry and private events (physical and digital). Responsibilities will include planning, logistics, event deliverables and internal comms.
- Research paid media opportunities for content promotion. Develop a publications / opportunities guide for marketing and solutions teams.
- Liaise with other members of the marketing team to ensure solution area coverage across Rightpoint owned social media platforms.
- Work with marketing operations and sales to ensure segmented prospect lists are created and use those lists to manage outreach.
- Interface with in-house design and external partners including writers to execute content deliverables.
- Assist with other marketing projects and deliverables as needed and as bandwidth permits.
What You’ll Be Doing and The Impact You’ll Make:
- You are excited about marketing and want to learn more about marketing tactics, channels, and insights.
- You are innately curious. You want to understand the campaign planning process and how marketing supports the overall company strategy.
- You enjoy processes and best practices.
- You are passionate about what you do and want to be part of a Marketing team who is too.
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.