Marketing Coordinator at Dealer eProcess
DEP is seeking a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing organic and paid social media and advertising efforts, Google paid ads, creating and posting of company press releases, have a solid understand of how each social media channel works, and how to best optimize to promote company products and initiatives.
The perfect candidate must be creative, results driven, up-to-date on the latest digital technologies as well as social media trends, and eager to drive customer engagement.
- Develop and execute campaigns with specific focus on paid social including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Organize various product launches/campaigns
- Analyze and report on campaign results, including monthly reporting with statistical and budgetary information
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy
- Identify new marketing opportunities and strategies
- Collaborate with Marketing Director, company management, sales and other departments to develop plans that increase brand and product awareness and sales growth
- Use social media/marketing data and metrics to improve on campaigns
- Maintain monthly budgets on social platforms, Google Ads, email marketing, etc.
- Assist and execute on printed marketing materials, including brochures, flyers, pricing sheets, banners, mail pieces, and more
- Work with internal teams to insure complete product knowledge of the company’s’ all-in-one customer solution
- 1+ year of social and digital media marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or similar field
- Interest in new technologies and the desire to expand skill level
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent writing, proofreading, editing, presentation and communication skills
- -Compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience and ability; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Knowledge of and experience running campaigns inside Google Ad, Facebook. LinkedIn, and Twitter