What you'll do
- Help execute a variety of local marketing programs, including street team events, direct mail and out of home efforts. This will be heavy logistics and coordinating with lots of program stakeholders.
- Help execute partner launches, tasks include creative production and light integration support (deep links, widgets, etc). We partner with world-class brands across different verticals.
- Assist in developing staff training materials and post-event recaps.
- Assist with creative production, writing project briefs and project managing the deliverables
- Participate in meetings and update information in project management tools.
What we're looking for
- Someone who thinks proactively about solutions, and is never afraid to share their opinions. At Arrive, we believe great ideas come from everywhere, and we want to hear yours!
- Ability and willingness to engage with both Jr. and Sr. level employees across various departments.
- Seeks to make contributions beyond basic job requirements. Proactivity and hunger are well rewarded.
- Must be willing to learn our existing processes, master them, and work to improve them.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and a good multi-tasker.
- Insatiable curiosity for all-things marketing and advertising.
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving.
- A sense of humor helps.
- Previous experience or internship at a digital or marketing agency/department preferred.
- Four-year degree required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to project manage - understands importance of timelines.
- Not afraid to check-in with senior team members on project status and/or needs.