All Campus partners with world-leading universities to recruit qualified students for online degree and certificate programs. With a leadership team that brings decades of experience in education, we offer a robust set of data-driven marketing, enrollment, retention and technology services.
We create value for our clients by expanding their reach and cultivating relationships with students to advance their lives and their careers. Higher education institutions — including Teachers College, Columbia University, DePaul and Purdue — partner with us for the level of service we provide and our commitment to serving the higher education sector.
Our focus on providing an excellent level of service to both our clients and their students is integrated into every level of our organization through our core values. These values represent not only our commitment to our clients, but to each other. They are a huge part of what has made us one of the best places to work in Chicago, according to both Crain’s Chicago Business and Built In Chicago.
Our values are:
We are tenacious. We set realistic goals for our clients and ourselves, and work diligently to beat them.
New ideas excite us. We support employees’ curiosity by empowering them to pursue new skills and opportunities.
Just Say It
We welcome candid, open, honest, and constructive feedback across every level of the organization. We advise our students and clients with sincerity and their best interests at heart.
We have a strict ‘hire nice people’ policy. We truly care about our colleagues, clients, and students. We celebrate our successes and help each other learn from our mistakes.
We’re obsessed with efficiency. We push ourselves to get more with less without sacrificing our professional standards. This drives innovation and, most importantly in higher ed, drives down costs making education more accessible to all.
We problem solve with enthusiasm and camaraderie in the face of challenges. We believe that if anyone can figure it out, it’s us. We are flexible and resilient. We willingly adapt, and we bounce back from adversity with ease.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting All Campus’s marketing efforts across many different channels, including email, social media, digital advertising, paid search and organic search. In collaboration with the design, content, SEO, digital and strategy teams, they will assist with a variety of projects that span research, approach, planning, execution and quality assurance of marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, strong attention to detail and a passion for seeing all aspects of marketing come together to form a cohesive strategy. Candidates must be self-motivated, able to draw on data and research to communicate insights, and be effective team players.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Marketing Manager in establishing and evaluating marketing plans and strategies
- Assist with social media channel management
- Support corporate partner channel with set-up and maintenance
- Compile PowerPoint presentations drawing from and analyzing data sets
- Research marketing opportunities; additional research projects
- Aid in the management of internal knowledge wiki
- Assist with checking marketing assets for quality assurance
- Support greater marketing teams -- design, content, SEO, digital, strategy -- with ad hoc requests and projects
- Minimum bachelors of arts or bachelor of science degree in marketing, advertising, business or a related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing/advertising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding customer support/services skills required
- Basic computer skills
- Strong PC skills with the following MS applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint