Marketing Data and Analytics Associate
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Data and Analytics Associate, you will own the quality of data within the marketing department. Additionally, this individual is responsible for finding efficiencies and determining best practices on how the marketing department inputs and utilizes data. The Data and Analytics Associate works under the general direction of the team lead/manager.
- Builds relationships with all marketing teams to understand the systems and data points applicable to each group (e.g., events, social media, PR, digital engagement), and to advise on areas of data hygiene and data workflows.
- Becomes the team subject matter expert on Jira and assists the marketing department on scrubbing and assigning Jira tickets.
- Identifies areas of improvement within current salesforce data structure. Finds efficiencies within the existing structure and explores opportunities for innovation.
- Works with technical teams to implement data governance improvements.
- Champions data integrity best practices for maintaining clean data within Salesforce and various other systems used by the organization. Consults on new processes for capturing, organizing, and utilizing data.
- Works with third-party vendor on customer contact research, performs quality control on data provided by vendor, and implements those changes in Salesforce
- Performs ad hoc analysis and data pulls on various marketing/sales initiatives
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing, analytics, or data governance role
- Able to examine data infrastructures and make recommendations on improvements
- Highly strategic and able to tailor communication to a variety of audiences
- Highly skilled in problem solving and building relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in data segmentation, reporting, and data quality within systems like Salesforce
- Advanced in tools such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail and data quality
- Excels at cross-team collaboration and knowledge sharing
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.