CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The Director of Marketing, InsurTech Portfolio, will oversee marketing of CCC insurtech solutions, capabilities, and company expertise to the insurance ecosystem. Working in collaboration with product, the markets, digital and creative teams, the CCC Director of Marketing will identify the best forums and media to engage clients and prospects, generating awareness/adoption for our products while expanding CCC's reputation as a technology and thought leader in the marketplace. CCC is seeking an experienced B2B technology marketer to lead our growing insurtech portfolio. The individual must have experience reaching B2B media through digital channels, developing and tailoring messages to distinct personas and the expertise to synthesize complex data into simple narratives and presentations.As a Director of Marketing at CCC, you will work directly with Client Success/Market leadership, Technology leadership and Product teams to strategize marketing plans for the portfolio, for our telematics and IoT data and for individual products. You will serve as the primary conduit between client teams and the greater marketing team as we work together to serve the needs of our clients and future clients across marketing channels including digital, social, public relations, events/experiential, content, and advertising.
- Develop strategic marketing plans and initiatives that connect with prospects and support business objectives
- Lead and develop an inclusive team of marketing professionals focused on client adoption / retention
- Collaborate with marketing creative/events/content/pr leads, legal and business teams to drive program execution and alignment
- Establish processes to ensure alignment and raise awareness for initiatives and outcomes
- Work with agencies to develop and execute creative, strategic frameworks and research
- Leverage technology (Salesforce/Pardot) to expand targeted engagement
- Develop customer mapping and profiling and associated messaging frameworks
- Measure, analyze, and report the impact and results of marketing programs to stakeholders
- Understand and apply knowledge based on competitors, corporate mission, solutions, and capabilities
- Contribute to a positive working environment and culture
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience
- 2+ years in a senior B2B marketing or product experience
- BS/BA in marketing, business, technology, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to analyze results and adjust programs to capitalize on findings
Nice to Have
- Experience managing agencies and teams preferred
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry like insurance preferred
About the company's Commitment to its employees:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company's success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms - underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.