Marketing Manager, Automotive
Job Description Summary
Marketing Manager, Automotive The Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing activities across the Automotive market. In this role, you will build, develop and optimize innovative, multi-channel marketing programs that drive demand and shorten the sales cycle. An attention to detail, ability to manage multiple priorities, and exceptional written and verbal communications skills are crucial. In your role as Marketing Manager, you will interface with sales leadership, product management and the marketing team to align on revenue goals, then leverage creative and digital resources to execute deliverables.
- Direct and execute marketing plans and high touch marketing activities that a) increase awareness of CCC, b) generate a quality pipeline, c) move prospects and customers through the sales cycle, and d) drive demand.
- Understand and apply knowledge based on competitors, corporate mission, solutions and capabilities.
- Measure, analyze, and report the impact and results of marketing programs to stakeholders.
- Help position CCC as a leader in the tech space through the deployment and management of marketing initiatives.
- Develop and foster a cross-functional partnership with Sales, Product Marketing, Product Management, and Strategy teams. Establishing clear communication and alignment with these internal groups will be critical to success.
- 7+ years of marketing experience in a B2B marketing role
- BS/BA in marketing, business or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of campaign development and management across marketing channels
- Experience with marketing automation tools, such as Pardot
- Ability to think critically and make data-driven decisions
- Previous background or experience in the Automotive industry is preferred