Marketing Manager (Financial Services) at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
What’s the role?
The Marketing Manager, Verticals will serve as a key player in building, deploying and scaling marketing strategies that will differentiate our Epsilon vertical solutions in the market. Vertical industries span across restaurants, retail, financial services, CPG, healthcare, travel, etc. This role will be responsible for financial services marketing.
This individual will be responsible for building and deploying integrated marketing plans that support vertical growth. In collaboration with business, product and sales leaders, this role will help define the strategy and differentiators that resonate with and reach our defined target audiences.
The Marketing Manager, Verticals will combine an understanding of marketing in specific vertical industries with knowledge of the market conditions and competitive landscape. Working closely with sales and various marketing functions, the role will develop an integrated and scalable program mix that takes an account-first approach and is optimized to performance across different marketing channels.
We’re looking for someone with background in creating effective content and account-based strategies tailored to marketers that wants to bring new ideas to life to grow the business.
The candidate must also have a proven ability to develop and execute go-to-market strategies, value propositions, sales enablement collateral and thought leadership content. This role will be an expert in Epsilon solutions, our clients and their buying criteria, and will leverage that knowledge to create compelling experiences that drive engagement, clarity and growth.
The role will be working in a collaborative environment across Epsilon with experts who know the vertical industries well.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the liaison between Business leadership, Sales, Product and Marketing to plan and implement vertical go-to-market stories that help marketers achieve their goals through our differentiated capabilities
- Create revenue-driving programs that are tailored to key accounts shared across sales and product teams
- Manage and deliver the marketing performance narrative for the vertical with continuous assessment of what’s working and not working to optimize performance
- Act as a subject matter expert for Epsilon’s vertical offerings to develop impactful messaging that features cross-company positioning
- Execute Account Based Marketing programs, account research and planning, as well as measurement and reporting
- Evolve the presence of the verticals on our websites
- Conduct market research and benchmarking, gain customer feedback and gather competitive insights
- Establish and maintain consistent messaging throughout communications, promotions and virtual events
- Collaborate with marketing leadership, product managers and each of our channels to develop agile marketing plans
- Develop the strategy and collaborate with the marketing team to implement integrated marketing and advertising campaigns that drive demand for vertical solutions
- Be flexible and collaborative with other areas of the Epsilon business that are crucial to the success of the programs we develop
Let’s Talk About Who You Are:
- Located in Chicago
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year college or university
- 5+ years of vertical or product marketing experience, ideally with fast-moving marketing services, enterprise SaaS companies or advertising technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with and present to all levels and functions of the organization
- An entrepreneurial attitude with start-up mentality and the ability to be flexible
- High degree of professionalism and demonstrated history of building relationships with various levels across an organization
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with a strong ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits
- The ability to proactively collaborate with remote contributors and stakeholders efficiently and effectively
- Creative, resourceful, results-oriented and collaborative team player
- Highly organized with good follow through capabilities
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Workfront, Hubspot, or Salesforce experience beneficial
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.