Catch Co. is looking for a hungry and capable Marketing Manager to spearhead a broad range of initiatives designed to take our marketing efforts to the next level. As we experience rapid growth and increased complexity as a company, we need to in-house critical functions (like SEO), implement more rigorous measurement and testing capabilities, continuously optimize our existing activities and more efficiently coordinate our efforts across channels / teams.
What you will do:
- Bring our search engine optimization (SEO) efforts in-house; specifically, develop a robust SEO strategy, manage day-to-day execution and continuously optimize over time to maximize KPI results.
- Build out a robust measurement and reporting infrastructure for all marketing activities. Share those results with stakeholders and proactively identify improvement opportunities.
- Develop and execute a rigorous and ongoing test-and-learn effort (example: randomized control trials in performance marketing).
- Coordinate and help execute a range of cross-channel marketing activities, including email, social and performance marketing.
- Support a wide variety of marketing team activities and initiatives
About the company:
At Catch Co, our purpose is to rescue people from the indoors and connect them with one of America’s largest sporting industries: fishing. We operate 3 unique businesses to deliver on that mission:
- Mystery Tackle Box (MTB) – The #1 fishing tackle subscription box
- Karl’s Bait and Tackle (KBT) – eCommerce site focused on fishing and outdoor goods
- Catch Co Brands – design and manufacturing of product sold on MTB, KBT and 3rd party retail
We’re building the premier digital shopping experience that introduces anglers to the best new gear and lifestyle apparel. We are looking for exceptionally talented people to help make that vision a reality. In addition to being talented, our team members are honest, curious, take action and always seek to leave things better than they found them. If that sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
What experience you need:
- 2+ years of end-to-end SEO experience, including knowledge of relevant vendors, platforms, processes and strategies.
- Experience managing marketing measurement and reporting efforts. A strong understanding of the underlying objectives, metrics, platforms, systems and analytical techniques is required.
- Strong functional understanding of various test-and-learn methodologies (e.g., A/B testing) and their application to marketing efforts.
- Direct experience with top channel platforms (including Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads).
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Exposure to statistics and HTML/CSS is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, other advanced degree preferred, but not required.
- Interest in the outdoors is always a plus, but not required.
What will make you successful:
- Curiosity: Always seeking to understand “why”. Always looking to make things better
- Passion: You are driven by a love for what you do.
- Optimism: The ability to bounce back quickly when something doesn’t work
- Action: Knowing when to shift from planning to doing. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Honesty: Transparency with customers, partners and teammates
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Data-driven mindset
Catch Co. is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Catch Co. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.
- "Take what you need" PTO Policy
- 10 Paid Holidays + 4 additional paid days off specifically to enjoy the outdoors
- Flexible working schedule & WFH opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - We cover 80-100% of the premium for yourself and your dependents
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings Account
- Employer-Sponsored Disability Insurance
- Employer-Sponsored Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Pet Insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Incredible culture, fun events and passionate coworkers
- Unlimited coffee and fruit snacks
- And more!
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available at this time.