We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented marketer who thrives in a fast growth environment. You will be creating marketing strategy for two brand new lines of business, as well as marketing support for the supply side of our marketplace. Truss Analytics is a new product reaching commercial property owners and Truss CRE will enable commercial real estate brokers to use the Truss platform. This includes collaborating on building brand strategy for each of these new business lines, working with the team to execute marketing assets, and developing a plan to measure the impact.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership on building brand strategy for Truss Analytics and Truss CRE
- Work with our Designer to develop assets for trade show materials, presentations, email, and website landing pages for Truss Analytics and Truss CRE
- Support up to six new market launches annually
- Work with Operations Team to develop and execute email and trade show strategy for landlords to keep inventory up to date
- Quantify the impact of digital marketing, and work with our Event Specialist for each new product launch
- BS in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- 5-7 years B2B digital marketing experience, 2 years in CRE preferred
- Digital marketing experience including email, CRM and content management tools
- Analytical mindset with background linking marketing to results
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Truss is a leading online marketplace to help small and medium sized business owners find, tour and lease space. Our tech-enabled platform and our people help you find the right space for the best price in record time. Our technology enables business owners to find the right space confidently by comparing spaces in our marketplace. Truss also offers dedicated brokers who act as the point person throughout the seamless process. Plus, we are the only platform to offer price transparency for small business owners, which means we’re the only site to compare pricing on traditional office space and coworking space.
To date, Truss has received $24 million of venture funding and has grown rapidly to over 45 employees in just over 2 years. Truss offers a culture that is based on growth and innovation and offers terrific benefits including a 401k match, low-cost healthcare benefits, and the ability to lay the groundwork for growth with a world-class team. For more information about Truss, visit us at www.truss.co.