Marketing Manager at Truss
Truss is a leading online marketplace to help small and medium sized business owners find, tour and lease space. Our tech-enabled platform and our people help you find the right space for the best price in record time. Our technology enables business owners to find the right space confidently by comparing spaces in our marketplace. Truss also offers dedicated brokers who act as the point person throughout the seamless process. Plus, we are the only platform to offer price transparency for small business owners, which means we’re the only site to compare pricing on traditional office space and coworking space.
To date, Truss has received $24 million of venture funding and has grown rapidly to over 40 employees in just over 2 years. Truss offers a culture that is based on growth and innovation and offers terrific benefits including a 401k match, low-cost healthcare benefits, and the ability to lay the groundwork for growth with a world-class team. For more information about Truss, visit us at www.truss.co.
We are looking for a marketing manager to bring Truss content strategy to life in a variety of channels, including strategic partnerships. Leveraging background in B2B marketing, this role will increase Truss brand awareness and lead generation in our local markets. This role will coordinate the publishing of blog & social media content onsite and with partners, creating presentations for events and webinars, and building landing pages. We are looking for someone who can build relationships with partners, collaborate with internal teams and external agencies, and thrives in a fast growth environment.
- Work with content strategist to identify key partners to promote Truss thought leadership
- Coordinate publishing and promotion strategy across blog, email, social media and events
- Execute presentations reflecting Truss brand and thought leadership
- Travel to local markets and work with Events Specialist to execute key events
- Identify more ways to drive brand awareness of Truss
- Up to 5-7 years in B2B marketing experience
- BS in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- Commercial Real Estate experience
To apply, please send a resume and tell us why you want to work at Truss to [email protected]