Marketing Operations Manager - SurePayroll
Drive business-critical initiatives and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs, and infrastructure within Marketing. Key partner across the company to help ensure marketing strategies are aligned to overall company objectives and other departments. Develop market research and analytics capabilities that can be leveraged by the organization to gain insights, solve problems and plan strategies.
- Improve execution of marketing strategy through process improvements, initiatives and infrastructure that drive efficiencies in order to increase the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Identify new ways to leverage data and information to drive insights and better understand the customer experience - then effectively work cross-functionally to drive enhancements to overall experience.
- Accelerate change through the marketing organization by applying change management concepts and methods to implement organizational strategies.
- Identify and report on key performance indicators, and in particularly, metrics that drive business results, and help improve marketing program attribution to more accurately measure and assess marketing programs performance and impact.
- Improve communication of marketing programs across organization to help ensure alignment and coordination of programs with rest of business.
- Manage marketing budget, invoices and expense forecasts to help ensure strategic and tactical alignment with key functions.
- Manage vendor relationships and vendor onboarding/offboarding activities.
Req Number COR-20-00043
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business - Required
- 7 years of experience in Marketing.