Marketing Operations Manager at ThinkMarkets
ThinkMarkets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in Foreign Exchange and Commodities trading. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry with our technology platform, superior data insights and marketing practices. We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing global workforce based in Chicago!
In this role, you will be responsible for building campaign plans, overseeing development and ensuring seamless execution. You will be hands on in campaign planning and execution, developing strategies to increase acquisition efforts while pushing forward the test and learn methodology.. This person will work directly with cross-functional and global teams to meet the business’ marketing goals.
To be successful in this role, this individual will have a background in managing marketing campaign planning as well as implementation within a cross functional organization. Working with media buying professions and creative studios will be second nature to this person. A consistent focus on process improvement and an experienced eye for detail will be at the core of their approach to building operational perfection. This role reports to the Head of Performance Marketing.
- Take a lead on the marketing campaign planning process, ensuring marketing goals are aligned with overall business goals
- Oversee the test methodology, quickly pushing forward the learning agenda for the business
- Tackle complex problem solving and implementing a standard work Agile approach for our growing marketing team
- Develop and manage strategic projects across global marketing teams to meet overall business goals
- Be the SPOC for marketing campaign leadership. Liaising with programmatic, creative and regional leads around the world to ensure a centralized approach and implementation
- Track and report marketing KPIs and campaign metrics such as leads, conversion rates, and new business opportunities
- Analyze current projects through a data-driven approach and prioritize those that are most essential
- Identify and make recommendations on new opportunities and prioritized projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated success improving marketing funnels and conversion rates
- Experience working across international teams is a plus
- Finance, FinTech, or Trading experience is highly desired
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills