Marketing Partnership Specialist at FTD
FTD Companies is a global premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.
Our Marketing Partnerships team is seeking a Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize B2C marketing programs in our Downtown Chicago office. As the Marketing Specialist, you will assist with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, build internal and external relationships, and help develop and implement strategies designed to increase and drive revenue through the optimization of integrated marketing programs, communications, and materials for the FTD brand.
What you will contribute:
- Relationship Management -- Build sustainable and profitable partnerships with third parties by maintaining, improving and enhancing all relationships through effective management and relationship building.
- Reporting and Analytics -- Preparation of ad hoc, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. Provide analysis based off of these reports to highlight trends and make data-driven recommendations.
- Presentation and Communication -- Responsible for presenting at partner meetings, leading internal project status meetings, and delivering oral and written presentations. Communicate program activities and results to all stakeholders.
- Project Management -- Assist with the planning, scheduling, and execution of marketing programs on time, on target and on budget through effective planning, logistics, and implementation. Work cross-functionally with the creative team to manage asset build timelines, direction, and deployments.
- Strategic and Creative Thinking --Continually assess the current marketing programs and development efforts to improve and use the results to optimize future efforts.
- Additional Tactical Responsibilities Include:
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Landing page set-up and optimization
- Maintain campaign database
- E-commerce merchandising support
- Quality check and creative assets approval
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of our Marketing Partnerships team in a role which offers a path for accelerated career development. Those that have a positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a (flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed and flexible work environment (intermittent work from home, access to the rooftop patio, onsite gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and three continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
What we seek: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business related field
- Impeccable written and oral presentation skills
- Extremely organized multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of programs and relationships
- Sound qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and succinctly
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize many tasks across various teams within the organization
- Oversee strategic planning activities and implementation of tactical programs
- Candidate must be willing to undergo personal and financial background checks
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office
- 2+ years of business analysis, marketing, e-commerce and/or retail business experience preferred
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Solid decision-making ability
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you will be part of the Marketing Partnerships team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business.
Please Reach out directly to the recruiter: Alex Kraus