We are OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a leading financial technology platform that provides accessible products and a top-rated experience to middle income, credit-challenged consumers. Through our unwavering commitment to customer service, we help consumers, who are turned away by traditional providers, build a better financial path.
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
OppLoans is seeking to add a customer success member to be a key contributor to the success of our partnership/business development team. You will start off by helping onboard all new partners and work with existing partners to help launch new campaigns. They will work with internal teams such as legal, marketing, compliance, and analytics to make sure all new partners launched are ready for success. As you prove success you will grow and manage a handful of existing partners.
What you get to do:
- Ensure all new partners are properly vetted through our compliance due diligence process
- Ensure all contracts and legal are sent to the new partners, and work to follow through with this process to ensure completion.
- Provide all new partners with the proper marketing collateral to be successful.
- Set all new partners up for reporting, and payments.
- Use CRM to note and where new partners are in the onboarding process and report back to manager.
What you will bring to the team:
- 1+ years of customer service, marketing, or detailed work experience.
- A creative self-starter - always thinking about how things can be done better and then executing on that vision.
- Naturally detail-oriented; you make sure that all i’s are dotted and t’s crossed.
- Collaborative and able to work with a diverse team across multiple departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or other business-related fields of study.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and comfort in working in a client-facing role.
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and great benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the most engaged offices in the country. OppLoans is ranked an Inc. 500 company for four straight years and named the fourth fastest-growing Chicagoland company by Crain’s Chicago Business. We’ve been named one of the best companies to work for in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row. Check out our Glassdoor reviews to see why our employees love us!
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering an outstanding experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google and the BBB! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation.
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you define your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, tuition reimbursement, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships & ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan with rooftop access.
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.