Marketing Producer at GoHealth
Are you excited by the idea of working in a sort of marketing laboratory – in which you get to test all your great ideas - and get data back on how successful they were?? Are you tactical enough to dive deep on day-to-day execution, proactively spot areas for improvement, and then figure out how to activate those improvements?
If all of this sounds like you – then come join us at one of the largest and fastest-growing direct response marketing companies in the country. We’ve grown nearly 1,000% (and recently went public) over the last couple of years by emphasizing customer insights, heavy creative testing and an “always follow the data” approach toward driving customer acquisition.
In this role, you’ll get to collaborate directly with marketing leaders responsible for well over $150 million in annual ad spend. You’ll get to operate as principle (we are not an agency) – which means you’ll get to take ownership and move fast. You’ll get to work across many media channels – from TV to digital to direct mail.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Work with marketing leadership and GoHealth’s internal creative team to drive rapid and strategic iteration of creatives.
- Drive rapid creative iteration and conceptualization by combining a host of different skills:
- Product research and differentiation strategies
- Value prop creation and ideation
- Leveraging competitive and advertising intelligence tools like DRMetrix and iSpot
- Lead product research initiatives
- Lead and build our copywriting function, as well as our burgeoning consumer testimonial and outreach resources.
- Partner with internal and external creative teams to develop strong concepts and produce excellent work that delivers industry leading response and brand awareness metrics.
- Build relationship with compliance partners to scale DR outcomes in a sustainable manner.
- Work with marketing channel owners and media buyers to evaluate advertisement performance and KPIs, and analyze work pragmatically to drive improvements.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to balance and constantly prioritize multiple projects/requests from numerous internal and/or external partners. You will have to be able to prioritize requests and wear many different hats.
- 7+ years of experience working for something similar to a TV production. company, an in-house or external creative agency, or prior marketing leadership experience.
- A commitment to producing a constant flow of high-engaging content and advertising concepts with minimal guidance.
- Experience writing for industries like healthcare, fintech, or travel is preferred, as well as experience working with direct response advertising mediums.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC