The Marketing Rotational Analyst program is a 12-month full-time, entry-level development program designed to serve as a starting point to a career in Marketing at GoHealth.
The program offers analysts a unique opportunity with in-depth exposure to our Marketing department. Throughout the program, you will spend three to four months within various business units from offline and/or online media, operations, and growth. You will be responsible for driving KPIs across the department, through project-based rotations that allow you to understand, create and implement meaningful solutions.
Upon program completion, you will continue your GoHealth career in one of the rotational program business units in a position that best suits your interest, skills, and business needs.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Rotations will consist of 3-4 months spent in:
Offline or Online Media:
- Partner with our SEO and PR teams to help grow GoHealth's brand awareness, educating and driving qualified consumers directly into our marketing funnel
- Work directly with the media buying team to find ways to maximize efficiencies and avoid sunk cost
- Collaborate with offline channels to drive regional sequencing tests that grow consumer brand awareness and increase halo response effects
- Develop new solutions to improve call center agent training and long-term performance
- Solicit agent feedback to source improvements to scripts
- Apply data-driven approaches to maximize the efficiency and success of our agent workforce
- Work directly with senior stakeholders across the Marketing department to develop innovative solutions to unique challenges
- Conduct research to help formulate hypotheses and drive experimentation
- Analyze experiment results, provide recommended next steps, and implement wins
- Measure growth and cost savings opportunities through a variety of analyses
- You hold an Undergraduate degree (or are graduating in Spring 2022), all majors are welcome to apply
- 0-2 years of experience
- You have excellent communication skills to convey solutions and propose changes to stakeholders
- You are resourceful and seek continuous improvement in your projects
- You enjoy digging deep into data, thinking from fundamentals, and producing results
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.