Job Description Summary
This Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting demand & lead generation activity as well as product marketing strategy in support of current and prospective Automotive Customers. In this role, you will support innovative marketing programs and campaigns that drive demand and shorten the sales cycle. An attention to detail, ability to manage multiple priorities, and exceptional written and verbal communications skills are crucial. In your role as Marketing Specialist, you will interface with sales and the marketing team to align on revenue goals, then leverage creative and digital resources to execute deliverables.
- Support demand & lead generation activities that build and grow the CCC network and drive adoption of products and features.
- Support product marketing strategy by managing segmentation of customer lists and crafting compelling messaging to reach each audience.
- Work closely with sales and product management teams to build marketing programs that drive demand for solutions.
- Use marketing automation tools to deploy digital marketing campaigns and retain customer data for segmentation and reporting purposes.
- Work with marketing team members to help create regular reports to show campaign performance
- Strong project management and relationship management skills - work with creative resources including an outside marketing agency to develop creative marketing deliverables.
- Understand and apply knowledge based on competitors, corporate mission, technological solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- BS/BA or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, must have B2B marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills
- Demonstrates strong communication & presentation skills
- Project management skills and time management; handling & prioritizing tasks
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot
- Works well across functional and technology service groups
- Generates multiple alternative solutions and makes systematic comparisons of them
- Able to cite specific examples in which you have successfully operated in a cooperative/ collaborative way while involving multiple parts of the management teams in the sales and marketing process
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!