Marketing Strategy and Content Associate, Cryptocurrency Startup at Cove Markets
Ever thought about joining a startup? Read on…
Founded in 2018, Cove Markets is revolutionizing Crypto trading by building a one-stop shop for advanced trading analytics and order routing. Built by software trading veterans, Cove solves the biggest problem in the market for trading Cryptocurrency assets: there are dozens of exchanges, each with wildly different fees and prices that make it nearly impossible to find the best price and trade on it. We help anyone who buys and sells digital assets achieve higher returns by making the smartest trade possible at any given time. At our core, we are a technology company that uses leading-edge analytics combined with the world’s most advanced trading algorithms -- we are built by traders for traders.
In this role, you will be responsible for growing Cove’s user base. Reporting to the CEO, the primary focus of the role will be to oversee the development and execution of our marketing and content initiatives.
What You’ll Do
We’re looking for a strategic thinker who will get their hands dirty and help establish early growth for Cove’s amazing platform.
- Collaborate with the co-founders, primarily the CEO, to develop and execute on Cove’s content and channel marketing strategies.
- Craft Cove’s marketing roadmap by selecting and optimizing marketing channels (Social, SEO, PPC, B2B partnerships, etc).
- Create content strategies and campaigns surrounding email, social media, and/or newsletters and draft content for each.
- Source potential partnerships with media outlets.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing, marketing strategy, or professional services role such as a consulting firm or digital marketing agency
- Highly effective written communications, market research and analytical skills
- Strong passion for growing customer bases
- Strong interest in cryptocurrency and/or blockchain technology
- Previous experience with a crypto project (personal or professional)
- Previous experience working in an early-stage startup and/or technology company