Marketing Technology Manager
What We're Looking For:
- Deep knowledge of Marketing Technology tools. You know how things work independently, but also how they can connect to build stronger tech stacks.
- Ability to manage projects from concept to launch. Strong comfort with strategy and tactical execution.
- Partnership with engineering resources to build out technical Marketing roadmaps with focus on innovation and growth that aligns with ParkWhiz tech stack.
- Passion for the evolving technology landscape as it pertains to the Marketing technology domain. You are business savvy, know which tools work best for a desired solution, and are can work with vendors and service providers to negotiate agreements.
- An eye for the details and strong written and verbal communication; you know how to translate technical information in a way that diverse audiences can digest it.
- Experience working with an array of marketing systems solutions - CRM, Loyalty, DSP, Search, Social, and related marketing data.
What You'll Do in a Day:
- Work with Marketing leadership to evaluate tech stack and create a more efficient organization.
- Empower channel owners (CRM, Social, Digital, etc) and identify ways to implement technologies that make their strategies work harder and smarter.
- Support data reporting for marketing domain; using data to unearth hidden opportunities.
- Serve as the go-between from Marketing to Product/Dev when necessary for new implementations - outlining requirements/needs from all sides.