Media Coordinator at Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!Who We Are
The Media team is responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to reach and engage target audiences through both online and offline channels. We are a growing team and are looking for media experts to help pave the future of media within Trunk Club. We work closely with cross-functional teams as media can affect every part of the business. We are media experts who are curious and passionate about driving change. We are rooted in analytics and are constantly learning about our current customers in order to effectively reach new customers.What You’ll Do
As the Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for working alongside the Media Manager to develop the strategy behind our acquisition and awareness efforts in market, ultimately finding new ways to constantly drive qualified leads into the business and increase our awareness in market. You’re a master of efficiency and quality, have a passion for learning and are naturally an analytical thinker. You will work in partnership with our external agencies on everything from partner evaluations to campaign launches and reporting. You will have exposure to creative messaging, media attribution, web experience and everything in between on this team!Job Responsibilities
- Participate in overall media strategy development with Media Manager and Senior Manager across acquisition and awareness media, and understand the role that media plays within larger Trunk Club objectives to effectively plan
- Work in conjunction with Media Manager on determining attainable lead goals and overall campaign KPIs, monitor and report on campaign performance and help manage optimizations around spend, creative, performance, etc.
- Own campaign launch process from channel mapping to creative delivery and tag QA, and work closely with agency partners to traffic all media at utmost accuracy
- Manage day-to-day communication and expectations with media agency teams and establish a true partnership by gaining a deep understanding of Trunk Club’s business needs and effectively communicate to agency partners
- Analyze all agency media recommendations and reporting with Media Manager and provide insightful feedback; media math knowledge is a requirement to effectively evaluate partnership opportunities
- Stay in-the-know on any new media partners and/or activations, and keep up with industry research and competitive trends, routinely updating Manager
- Help manage overall media budgets, and work with internal finance teams and agency partners to actualize on a monthly basis
- Act as the creative team liaison and be their main point of contact, passing through assets for delivery to agency and ensuring due dates are met by creative team
- Work closely with Creative team on creative briefs and asset delivery between internal creative agency and external agency partners
- Support Internal Communications with media writing assignments and provide updates for Trunk Club’s Intranet
- Be a team player!
- 1-3+ years of prior media experience is a must, inclusive of strategy and activation work
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications or related field
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills who pays extreme attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deliver on multiple projects with firm deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Has an understanding of media channels, digital and offline, and their objectives, to effectively ladder up to business growth goals; hands-on experience in media planning, buying and activation processes is a mandate
- Hands-on experience managing budgets, inclusive of partner invoices and internal budgeting documents, from invoice to actualization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the following tools and platforms: Google Analytics, DCM/DBM, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Google AdWords
- Outstanding proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel; working knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With others. Work closely with cross functional partners in technology, operations, sales, finance and other product groups to develop a roadmap and deliver on goals
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.