Us – The Marketing Store. We have a long history as an innovative global marketing agency creating end-to-end solutions for our clients. From retail to packaging to toys to digital promotions, The Marketing Store has been blazing a trail for years and years.
You – a digital strategy native – you know the space and are willing to try new things until you hit the right note with consumers. You know the ins and outs of mobile and product strategy, with a focus on building sticky interfaces that increase consumer passions for a brand.
Some Tasks You Will Be Doing
- Supporting the SVP and VP, Strategy and Experience on accounts by conducting research, analyzing data to generate insights, and staying plugged into the latest and greatest in digital, mobile app, and tech trends.
- Deep diving into customer and mobile app data to find trends and actionable insights that help drive the business.
- Building strategy plans, product roadmaps, personas, and white papers of varying complexity while still being understandable by non-marketers.
- Working with creative teams, UX/UI experts, producers, and technology team members to bring those strategies and concepts to life.
- Participating in agile sprints while maintaining a view of the bigger brand/client picture.
- Staying current on industry trends across social, mobile, generic web, digital marketing platforms as it pertains to consumer loyalty and brand building best practices.
- Working with analytics team to measure and predict consumer activity and gauge campaign effectiveness post-launch.
- Taking on the role of SME across mobile best practices and working with multiple agency teams to evolve our approach to mobile product strategy.
- Being a source of inspiration, innovation, and tireless ambassadorship of the digital and mobile app space.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4-5+ years in mobile and/or product strategy
- Agency experience
- MUST: Experience working with mobile applications, Google Analytics, and defining product roadmaps
- Experience with CRM basics (push notifications, messaging strategies, email, text, etc.)
- Understanding of how marketing programs can be executed across digital platforms (social, mobile, ecommerce, etc.)
- Experience working with long-term consumer-facing mobile products and optimizing that experience based on customer needs and product performance
- Experience digging deep into data and research and locating actionable insights
- Experience working with creative teams by participating in concepting/brainstorming sessions and translating ideas
- Should be able to present complex ideas clearly
- Fantastic presenter and storyteller
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Unafraid to dive into new platforms and acquire new knowledge
Nice to Haves
- Experience with telecom
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience working with UX/UI
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.