National Social Media Manager at The Black Sheep
Are you a social person who likes engaging with people on social media and building relationships both on and offline? Are you organized, fast-paced and like to have a variety of tasks to perform in your day to day, from creating content to overseeing nationwide social media accounts? Do you prefer to work and collaborate with a team as opposed to working alone? If you fit all of these, this is the job for you.
The Black Sheep is looking to hire a National Social Media Manager to properly develop, promote and grow The Black Sheep brand through Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. In addition, the National Social Media Manager is responsible for managing a number of student social teams at a number of college campuses across the nation, guiding teams through the process of content creation and overall account growth.
– Grow and develop a strong, national brand voice with daily original content and interacting with followers through regular, humorous interaction across our social media platforms.
– Oversee multiple social media teams across the nation, which are responsible for producing daily/weekly content such as live-tweeting sports games and other noteworthy campus current events, in addition to growing social media accounts on these campuses.
– Retain a firm grasp on the latest internet trends (memes, music, movies, tv shows) and current events on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Reddit.
– It is imperative that you keep up with the latest current events and trends at every school under your management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
-A Chicago residency by August 1, 2018 so as to be able to work in our Chicago offices. This is not a remote position.
- Competitive base salary
- Health benefits