The Customer Engagement team is looking for an Operations Strategy Manager. You will be responsible for working with call center leadership to develop a strategy to manage the workforce. As the Operations Strategy Manager, you will work be the driver for operations, analytics and strategy across GoHealth’s call center and operations funnel. You will also partner with key stakeholders across different business units to ensure smooth transition of lead acquisition through distribution and delivery – to ensure that every interested consumer coming through the GoHealth platform is paired with the best and most profitable end destination while providing the best customer experience. Projects will span across the company’s operational units and functions, with a focus on using data and business insights to identify high-impact opportunities and determine the optimal approach to capture them. We are looking for someone who is a team-player, driven and highly analytical.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Own the operations funnel and optimize every customer touch point within our funnel to ensure maximum ROI
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to maximize lead delivery and provide a world class customer journey experience through continuous testing
- Deeply understand our call center processes from hiring, staffing and training to ensure a smooth transition and onboarding of call center representatives
- Improve our current call center attrition by introducing change management and process improvement strategies
- Forecast call center staffing that will drive maximum agent utilization and productivity
- Willingness to dig into data, take risks, experiment and be prepared to learn from it
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3-5 years of experience, including leading teams of 1-3 junior staff; MBA, MS, or other advanced degree a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Prior consulting experience and/or a track record of facilitating strategic decisions and discussions with executive staff
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL is a nice to have
- Strong communication skills and experience with working cross-functionally across various teams
- Expert at project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time
- Comfort with ambiguity, significant autonomy, and a fast-paced, changing environment
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.