Paid Media Manager at Cameo
Our mission is to create the most personalized and authentic fan experiences in the world. We're a marketplace where fans can book personalized video shoutouts from their favorite people. We've helped create over 300,000 moments for our customers and built a marketplace for over 20,000 talent to connect with their biggest fans. We’re breaking down the exclusivity myth of celebrity by building personal relationships between fans and talent.
Cameo is one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For and also recognized on TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies list. We are a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL in the Fulton Market neighborhood and HQ2 in Venice, CA.
We recently closed our Series B round led by Kleiner Perkins who has backed other tech giants including Google, Spotify, and Amazon. Join our team and be able to experience a rocketship from its early days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and help shape the direction of the next great tech company.
About the role:
As Paid Media Manager, you will work as part of the growing marketing team at Cameo. You will be responsible for developing, launching, and optimizing cross-channel media strategies across a range of mediums including paid social, paid search, display, programmatic and content syndication.
A successful Paid Media Manager will identify scalable, profitable media channels for both the supply and demand side of the Cameo marketplace. We think this is a dream job for an extremely detail oriented and creative individual, and we could not be more excited to work together!
- Build the company-wide strategy for Cameo’s media campaigns to support both brand & performance-based goals
- Manage day-to-day plan changes/maintenance of media plans & manage media agencies
- Identify target audiences and analyze their behavior, characteristics, and routines
- Monitor media trends of all outlets including magazines, blogs, and movies
- Analyze media alternatives to recommend how to best allocate the advertising budget
- Be the final eyes on all advertisements and marketing campaigns before release
- Launch and optimize a retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance
- 3+ years of experience as a Media Planner, experience specifically in digital media planning is required
- Experience working in a dynamic environment (agency or tech company preferred) with frequent changes in priorities
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence
- A strong track record of successfully handling multiple projects at a given time, ideally in the B2C/Tech space
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.