Paid Media Manager at Peapod Digital Labs
A great career opportunity
We want to see you grow and succeed. Many of our current leaders started out in-store before moving through the company. If you come to work for us, we will continually invest in you and help you build on your talents.
We offer a range of professional development programs, from internships to specialist courses where senior managers can fine-tune their leadership skills.
Browse the Aisles
As an integral part of the eCommerce Marketing team, the Paid Media Manager is a digital marketing ninja, leading a team of experts. In this role, you will develop and execute the strategy for key brand partner relationships, spanning multiple digital marketing channels: Social Media, Display Media, Affiliates Program, SEM, and SEO. Reporting to the eCommerce Acquisition Lead, this leader will partner with ADUSA brands to strategize, build, and operate digital campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and other key business results. This individual will be “player-coach”, coordinating the efforts of PDLs cross-functional media team to deliver against performance goals.
Recipe for Success - What's “in-store” for the role
- Manage and implement successful paid digital media campaigns for Display, Affiliates, and Social Media channels, to drive sales, new customers, and traffic to site.
- Create and execute cohesive digital campaigns that deliver key brand messaging
- Drive testing, analysis, and optimization on channel performance to identify key opportunities and learnings
- Lead a team of media specialists in Affiliate, Display, and Social Media, SEO
- Manage budget allocation and coordination with each brand partner to ensure strategic alignment, business impact, accurate reporting, and budget adherence.
- Be a strategic advisor to assigned brand partners, keeping them up to date on digital trends, and identifying new opportunities to grow the scope of our work together.
- Own Annual and Quarterly planning for your assigned brands. Lead regular (weekly, and monthly) conversations on reporting and delivery in partnership with your larger PDL team.
- Lead the digital media relationship with each brand, as a central point of communication, ensure a close partnership with room to grow into new channels or new opportunities in existing channels.
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Minimum 5-7 years of digital marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience managing teams
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Occasional travel required
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Ability to work within a fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Effectively communicate to various levels of management
- Ability to work within a team-centered environment
At Ahold Delhaize our employees are our number one asset and we support your decision to explore other opportunities within the organization.
Each of our employees throughout the world deserves to be treated with fairness, respect and dignity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring, training, compensating, and promoting persons based on their individual talents and abilities. We embrace diversity and opportunities are extended to employees and prospective employees without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, age, natural origin, family status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other criterion prohibited by applicable federal, state, local, or international laws.