Paid Search Analyst
Tall Ridge is looking for a Paid Search Analyst to closely manage and optimize our Google, Bing, and Amazon accounts. Working under the direction and guidance of our Sr. Director of Demand Generation, this person will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the SEM field with high potential for upward mobility. A successful candidate will effectively drive all paid search efforts and work with the media team, as well as the wider marketing team to maximize ROI.
- Spend Monitoring & Optimization
- Assign daily budgets and ensure all campaigns are sufficiently funded
- Test bid strategies and optimize accordingly to drive account performance
- Keyword Research & Maintenance
- Regularly run Search Query Reports (SQR) and update relevant and negative lists
- Ad Development & Optimization
- Develop ad copy based on keyword research and brand guidelines
- Conduct A/B tests to determine optimal content, landing pages, ad layouts, etc.
- Evaluate landing pages and make recommendations to improve Quality Score and conversion
- Building and managing Amazon advertising campaigns via Seller Central and/or Vendor Central
- Excellence in written and verbal communication
- Native English speaker with impeccable grammar and spelling skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Desire to learn and stay on top of current marketing trends
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking ability
- At least three years’ experience in a paid search-related marketing role
- Experience managing Amazon advertising campaigns a plus
- Bing/Google Ads/Amazon Advertising certification a plus
- Familiar with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) & CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) best-practices
- Basic understanding of A/B testing
- Self-starter with a proactive mindset and ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Smart and fun co-workers who will quickly feel like family
- Stocked kitchen
- Employee discount on products
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
Direct Commerce Group, LLC (DCG) is a growing and entrepreneurial business with multiple areas of focus. Privately held and well capitalized by private investors and internet industry veterans, DCG currently operates Tall Ridge and Office Designs.
Tall Ridge (www.tallridge.com) provides a full suite of marketing service offerings to brands in the Outdoor category looking to sell direct on Amazon and other online marketplaces. We celebrate active living and offer products for the quality conscious consumer.
Office Designs (www.officedesigns.com) offers high-end ergonomic seating, modern office furniture and office décor. We provide end-to-end furniture solutions to small and mid-size businesses and home offices. Full service offering includes design and layout services, curated product offering, floor planning, and installation. Because of our capabilities, we are selectively authorized to offer high quality brands such as Herman Miller, Steelcase, HON, Humanscale and Haworth, in addition to various other brands.