Paid Social Marketing Manager
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery
We’re looking for an inspiring leader to own the strategic direction of Grubhub’s digital advertising strategy with a focus on Paid Social, Remarketing, and Digital Video. In applying for this role, you should have an analytical background and have experience leveraging these channels to drive conversion. As a Marketing Manager, you will support growth marketing initiatives to acquire and retain diners, drivers, and restaurants.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Day to day management of paid social marketing programs that engage users throughout the customer lifecycle
- Serve as social platform subject matter expert - understanding trends and work to implement findings into strategies quickly and efficiently
- Grow and develop one direct report
- Work cross functionally with acquisition and CRM teams to grow Grubhub’s new customer base and increase order frequency among existing diners through social marketing strategies
- Collaborate with driver and restaurant marketing teams to drive qualified leads
- Partner with brand and creative to develop engaging ads that drive action
- Continuously execute A/B tests to measure and improve performance of this channel
- Work closely with channel partners including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube to deeply understand ad platforms and identify opportunities for Grubhub
- Track performance relative to your forecasts and manage spend against aggressive ROI targets
- Work closely with strategy and analytics teams to maximize LTV from each initiative
- Identify new opportunities within the digital space then test and learn if they can be viable pillars in Grubhub’s growth strategy
You Should Have
- 6+ years experience in digital marketing with a focus on social ads
- Experience creating large scale PPC and direct response campaigns with multi-million dollar budgets
- Power user capability in Excel and SQL
- A proven track record driving positive financial results for large scale social ad programs
- Experience using 3rd party social ad management platforms
- Be rigorously analytical and have experience running multiple tests simultaneously while optimizing performance of each initiative
- Ability to analyze campaign performance and understand how to turn insights into actions
- Be a self-starter who can own end-to-end campaign management in a fast-paced environment
Got These? Even Better:
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Experience with Tableau
- Have managed marketing campaigns for businesses with a local focus
- Experience driving app installs for an ecommerce brand
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.