Partner Compliance Specialist
Purpose of position
The Partner Compliance Specialist is responsible for developing, executing and maintaining best practices to guard against and reduce fraudulent activities and crimes against the organization, its ShareASale and Awin platform customers, 3rd parties and employees. The Publisher Quality Specialist reports to the Director of Network Quality Operations.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Assume ownership of cross-platform publisher signup approvals and communication.
- Prepare monthly publisher payment reviews on ShareASale and support publisher payment checks on Awin.
- Monitor and analyze anomalies within both platforms.
- Assist team members in cross-platform investigation works and resolve reported fraudulent activities in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute fraud detection and prevention measures and tools. Adequately document fraud management activities and sanctions and communicate findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Cooperate with team members and stakeholders for continuous improvement of processes, tools and quality.
- Proactively consult and train internal and external partners on fraud prevention, detection and resolution.
Skills & Expertise
To be a successful Partner Compliance Specialist, you will need to meet the below requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience in computer science, mathematics or data science
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 -year experience in customer service and/or fraud investigations is required; relevant experience in an online environment is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, specifically MS Excel and willingness to learn new technology systems, network tools and processes.
- Working knowledge of BrandVerity, SimilarWeb, Salesforce, PowerBI and/or Tableau is favorable
- Outstanding client services skills, demonstrated proactivity and proven ability to drive client performance
- Strong time management skills and flexibility to adapt as necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Drive to take ownership and accept accountability for own work
- Positive outlook, strong team orientation and demonstrated can-do attitude
Package & Benefits
For all the hard work, we will reward the successful candidate with:
- A competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission on sales generated
- 16 days annual leave
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Cell phone subsidy
- 1 day paid charity leave & local charity fundraising per annum
- Global travel & team collaboration opportunities
- 401K retirement plan after passing 3 month probation period
- Free parking
- Discounted gym membership options