At Returnly we help brands that care about shopper loyalty offer better product returns. We are a financial technology services company that builds award-winning products that drive repurchase behaviour and customer loyalty. We’re backed by smart money VCs in Fintech including some prominent members of the Paypal Mafia. Our headquarters are in San Francisco and we have offices in Chicago and Madrid. We are on a mission to de-risk online commerce and are building a team of amazingly talented people to help us do it.
About the Role
We are looking for a Partner Marketing Manager who is passionate about enabling partner marketing strategies and programs that support pipeline targets. The Partner Marketing Manager will work closely with stakeholders across Business Development, Product and Marketing to prioritize, plan and execute co-marketing initiatives and partner-specific GTM strategies.
- Develop joint marketing plans with partners to increase awareness, acquire merchants, and implement and track ROI.
- Build and maintain a co-marketing plan and partner program calendar finding creative ways to maintain momentum and engagement within partners even after a launch.
- Work with our Partnerships team to create the foundation of our Partner program, including program structure, incentives, and internal processes.
- Create landing pages, co-branded collateral including battlecards, case studies, and video tutorials to evangelize Returnly’s value proposition with partners and drive merchant adoption.
- Educate sales orgs at our partner companies to increase Returnly’s penetration within the partner ecosystems.
- Represent Returnly in external settings, such as partner meetings and joint webinars.
- Work with leadership to identify new high-leverage partner activities and opportunities for growth.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B e-commerce or partner marketing role.
- A strong understanding of marketing channels at a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience creating amazing content such as email copy, landing pages, blogs, and presentations.
- Prior experience in a related field is a bonus, but you’ll also need to demonstrate the ability to learn and grow.
- Diversity - We are diverse, independent thinkers and still one team with one mission.
- Openness and empathy - We learn and grow by listening to our customers and each other.
- Integrity - We always do what’s right for our customers, Returnly and ourselves - in that order.
- Team - EQ is as important as IQ. We make time to help each other out.
- Commitment - We are curious and fearless. We own risk, outcomes and everything in between.
We'd really love to hear from you, but before applying please check the following...
Read the values section above carefully and ask yourself if this is a good match for you personally. We want you to be an ambassador of these values!
Do you have all the skills required for this role? Can you demonstrate them? Be realistic - we will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills and match these role requirements.
Please make sure you have included a cover letter as part of your application. We want to learn from you and your achievements before we meet you in person!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Read Full Job Description