Performance Marketing Manager at The Mom Project
You are someone who brings your life experience to create products that truly make a difference in the lives of working parents. You use data to inform roadmaps, but you also know when you have enough information for action. You love the challenge of prioritizing user needs amongst multiple business objectives. You enjoy growing from diverse perspectives and coworkers while collaborating with others in a cross-functional team, and across departments.
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join an inclusive and supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a venture-backed startup HQ'd in a suite open space in Chicago's River North neighborhood. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors. The Mom Project is a marketplace and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
We’re seeking a full-time Performance Marketing Manager to drive demand, and design and implement a scalable strategy to support the business in a hyper-growth phase. We are looking for a digital marketer who is hyper focused on analytics and performance. You are obsessed with connecting your campaigns with the bottom line and you have the numbers to prove it.
The Performance Marketing Manager will report into the Director of Marketing and be responsible for all customer acquisition and retention marketing for our B2B customers spanning the gamut of fast growing startups to Fortune 100 corporations. This high-impact cross-functional role is a critical hire within the marketing department and will work closely with sales, marketing, product teams as an individual contributor.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage marketing performance across lead generation, acquisition/conversion and retention
- Own digital ad strategy, execution, measurement, and optimization to drive demand for SMB and Enterprise sales teams
- Live in reporting and metrics as you manage budgets, optimize cost-per-acquisition, and monitor down-funnel conversion
- Lead and ensure the consistency in messaging, branding, content, look-and-feel of marketing communications across channels
- Experiment with new channels and tactics for both traditional lead gen and account-based marketing
- Roll up your sleeves to not only develop the strategy but also build landing pages, develop keyword lists, write ad copy, and more
The skills and qualities you’ll need to succeed:
- Mastery level of B2B digital platforms: LinkedIn Ads, Google AdWords, and more
- Mastery in A/B, variant testing
- Proficiency in our marketing stack: GA, Hubspot, Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple projects to success
- Highly comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment, startup experience preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also contributing as part of a team
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING FOR THE MOM PROJECT:
- Full medical, dental, vision and more
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Nubundle Family Planning Concierge
- Learning stipend
- Generous PTO
- 401K match
- An incredible team that will support and champion your work
- Casual Culture: because work should be a place you want to be
- Work-remote Fridays
- Transportation reimbursements
- Cold brew on tap and La Croix in the fridge
- 2x/week catered lunch