Performance Marketing Specialist at Wyzant
Wyzant is on a mission to make the world a better place by empowering people to teach and learn from one another. We help students of all ages accomplish their learning goals by providing them with 1-on-1 expert support on our industry-leading online platform.
We’re looking for a performance marketing specialist to support our paid marketing accounts (Google AdWords, Microsoft Ads, and Paid Social) and SEO channel and work cross-functionally to help support and execute on marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and execute campaigns on our paid marketing platforms with the goal of generating YoY increases in qualified student leads
- Track & report on campaign performance, plan and administer A/B tests and identify optimization opportunities
- Partner with SEO team, Product Managers & Engineers on analyzing site performance to inform technical SEO strategies & tactics
- Collaborate with the marketing team on content creation for our blog, social channels and other parts of the site. Work on a variety of marketing programs to generate awareness & student leads to our site
- Proactively dive into Tableau Dashboards to identify and action on data-driven insights
- BA/BS in Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of marketing agency experience of in-house experience managing a multi-million dollar paid marketing account and SEO experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset with a drive towards actionable insights
- Proven track record of making recommendations and identifying trends from complex and diverse data sets
- High internal motivation and curiosity with ability to initiate and own projects from start to finish
- Comfortable executing on a schedule and following rigorous processes
- Capacity for quickly understanding hard problems and theorizing how they impact the business environment
- Ability to remain focused-yet-flexible in a fast-paced internet company environment.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, web analytics, and attribution analysis
- Proficient in SEO Best Practices
- Proficient in Google AdWords and Microsoft Ads
- Experience with Paid Social is a plus
- Experience in Tableau is a plus