ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
If you are someone who wants to help businesses of all sizes—from solo entrepreneurs to commercial businesses—drive the customer experiences that lead to meaningful growth, this is the job for you! Our platform has an infinite number of use cases and infuses every product it touches with automation, improving the functionality of integrated tools, allowing our customers to spend time on what matters most to them. At ActiveCampaign, our customers are the center of the story and the hero. We help them navigate constantly evolving customer expectations as their guide, so they can grow. You can help bring these stories to life.
Working directly with the Product team, the Platform PMM will become a product and CXA expert, using your understanding of the entire ActiveCampaign platform to deliver compelling and differentiated messaging about ActiveCampaign’s technical solutions (including ML, automation, data analytics, CDP capabilities, and more) and manage platform-level product launches across a broad cross-functional launch team. Paramount to the success of this role is ensuring Sales, Partners, Customers, and the broader market understand what is possible for businesses to achieve with the ActiveCampaign platform in a digestible and compelling way. You will serve as the internal team’s subject matter expert for various areas of the platform to help prepare those teams for launches, enablement programs, and more.
What your day could consist of:
- Align with product managers on the products they build and support
- Own the platform launch strategy in collaboration with the rest of product marketing, marketing, and enablement
- Craft messaging that resonates with internal audiences, customers, and partners
- Reach quick consensus on direction for key GTM strategies and execute; iteration is key
- Drive cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders towards a common outcome
- Develop foundational platform content for internal teams to take advantage of
- Work closely with GTM PMM team to infuse market insights into product launch strategy
- Engage with leaders throughout the company to ensure consistent alignment on key initiatives
- Create and deliver enablement materials and training content for our Sales and Customer Success teams, helping them speak confidently and effectively about any new platform-wide products and/or technical solutions
- Execute innovative strategies and marketing plans to drive awareness, trials, adoption, and retention of our most important platform features
What is needed:
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing or product management in a B2B software environment
- Marketing Automation experience is a plus
- Experience working with SMBs and mid-market a plus
- A technical background, or a strong aptitude for and interest in technical subjects
- Intuition for how to build engaging content that is educational and how-to in nature
- A strong interest in creating demonstrable impact for the company, and an aptitude for defining and pursuing quantifiable metrics
- Experience quarterbacking strategic, cross-functional product launches with large business impact, sharing progress along the way and iterating to get better results
- Excellent communication, proofreading, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and flexibility to do what it takes to help the team get important work done
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Ability to work strategically as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making, as well as ensuring operational delivery and excellence, having a “hands on” approach when necessary
- Awareness of the importance of data and ability to have a data-driven mindset when approaching projects
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.