Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Our teams span jobs from all over, with backgrounds as technology leaders, doctors and nurses, data scientists, and beyond. And our people all have one thing in common – the desire to create the health care experience we all want and truly deserve. You don’t have to have experience in health care – you just have to want to fix it.
We are looking for a creative, accomplished, and data-driven Product Marketing Director to join Collective Health. A leader with a passion for bringing innovative new technologies to improve what’s broken in healthcare today. This is a highly cross-functional and strategic role that requires strong partnerships with Product, Marketing, Customer Experience, and Commercial teams to conceive of and execute strategies that successfully position and take our platform, products, and services to market. å
The Product Marketing Director ensures that the right customers are getting the right message through the right channels, and represents the customer's voice in product strategy discussions. The ultimate goal is to make sure we are building the right products and to guide growth and usage of the various products within our overall portfolio.
A successful candidate has an art for maintaining consistency and poise. A smart, ambitious, driven, and experienced leader that can craft compelling narratives for technology and healthcare execs, has a love for launching products and services, with the rigor to implement and reinforce product launch and release frameworks. This person works seamlessly cross-functionally to drive unified messaging and positioning across a variety of disciplines.
You will be a core leader within the Marketing organization, owning the core functions and leading Collective Health’s Product Marketing charter, driving thought leadership, developing the go-to-market strategy for new products and features, including: competitive analysis, targeting, positioning and messaging, pricing, packaging, and contributing recommendations to product strategy and roadmap.What you'll do:
- Opportunity to help build Product Marketing as a function and define what the Product Marketing charter is at in a high-growth and dynamic organization.
- Build and lead GTM & product launch strategy for new product updates and releases, working closely with the executive leadership, product, client success, and the rest of the marketing team.
- Be a trusted partner to the product team. Relay customer, sales, and market insights, to help inform product roadmap decisions and strategy. Help establish and communicate product and campaign results.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key external messaging to be used in marketing programs and across sales and customer success. Lead the development of holistic product narratives in core marketing assets.
- Tackle complex challenges with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving them with product and cross-functional leadership
- Partner with product, customer experience, and commercial to inform pricing and packaging strategy for new features;
- Unearth market research in support of Collective Health’s ongoing platform evolution and new product and service offerings.
- Work with insights & data science to generate break-through quantitative, qualitative, and competitive insights
- Be an expert, spokesperson, and product demo driver for Collective Health internally and across external press and analyst relations.
- Research and analyze general industry and technology trends and preferences.
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and in doing so ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth. Develop competitive benchmarking and content to position against other solutions.
- 10+ years of product marketing experience in majority B2B business, preferably in Technology and/or Healthcare; Has depth of expertise in growing businesses through sustained engagement and acquisition
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Proven track record working collaboratively and across multiple teams and projects to take new products and features to the market
- Strong understanding of SaaS and mobile technologies; Health/Medical benefits, insurance, navigation of care a plus
- Experience working collaboratively to align marketing, sales/partnerships, and product efforts
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail, experience creating sales collateral/presentations preferred
- Strong technical literacy with ability to convey complex technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- History of success building, launching, and scaling products.
- Resourcefulness and an ability to roll-up your sleeves whilst working in a highly ambiguous environment.
- A data-driven mentality with strong analytical and research skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality deliverables.
- Experience motivating and challenging teams and individuals at all levels of an organization, both directly and cross-functionally
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance and craves high quality feedback from colleagues
- Reliable, tolerant, determined, owner of objectives and initiatives.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Thrives in a high-paced, intense but informal start-up environment.
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.