We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 US law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among the customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
The Product Marketing Manager leads product launches and ongoing go-to-market activities, delivers high quality product release materials, and partners closely with product, marketing, and sales on enablement activities. This position serves as a subject matter expert on the company’s product suite and our customers.
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to position products for target audiences.
- Take complex technological concepts and translate them into messages that clearly and concisely communicate the value of the company’s products and differentiate them from others in the marketplace.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and oversee their cross-functional implementation.
- Act as a product representative and give product demonstrations to customers.
- Collect and synthesize data from the market, customers and customer-facing internal teams to refine messaging, marketing campaigns and deliverables.
- Create and maintain current sales support materials, including demonstration materials, presentations, product screen shots, FAQs, talking points and product web pages.
- Maintain a current knowledge of the company’s customer base, how they buy and use products and how the company contributes to their businesses.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the company’s products and provide marketing support to customers and internal teams.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Experience marketing B2B SaaS software.
- High level of comfort working collaboratively and partnering with teams across departments to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of business-to-business marketing or similar experience.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.