Product Marketing Manager, Alliance Partnerships
As our Product Marketing Manager of Alliance Partnerships, you will play a critical role in how we recruit, grow, and enable our partner network, specifically consulting firms and system integrators. The PMM will be responsible for the creation and implementation of our Alliance Partner Program framework and the development of marketing activities that drive adoption of Narrative Science’s product portfolio, both within our partner organizations as customers, and via sales to end customers of our partners. You will improve and lead the ongoing engagement strategy for our alliance partners, ensuring significant and timely messaging and materials are crafted, distributed, and easily accessible.
● Work closely with Alliances team and Product Management to understand business objectives.
● Build and execute a channel marketing plan, including co-marketing, that supports revenue targets and drives clear outcomes.
● Create marketing engagement programs focusing on joint messaging and collateral, sales readiness tools, and customer success stories.
● Work cross-functionally to create and launch a partner certification program that includes enablement and deployment training and materials.
● Define and operationalize tiered partner program framework, including creation and management of partner portal.
● Expand demand generation campaigns to acquire new partners and uncover new opportunities within existing partners.
● Implement metrics, continually analyze and track program success.
● Develop awareness and thought leadership programs to raise the visibility of partnerships.
● Have a deep understanding of partner growth opportunities and organizational alignment, while anticipating their needs/requirements.
● Be keenly aware of the Alliance Partner audience and drive explicit, concise and actionable communications regarding A.I., NLG, and other topics (both
programmatic & 1:1).
● Partner with sales engineers, product management, and R&D to prioritize creation of both visionary and solutions demos.
● Build, plan, and handle relevant Alliance Partner executive activities and marketing events such as webinars, enablement, workshops, trade shows, and conferences.
● Partner with Channel Sales and Legal to include marketing programs in partner contracts to ensure continued focus on joint goals.
● Minimum 7 years working in marketing for a B2B technology company and/or for a professional services company
● Proven analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
● Strong accountability for generating measurable results
● Relationship-building skills, using a shared work style
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study, MBA preferred
● Willing to travel 1-2 times a month to meet with partners, attend events, and support the sales team
Narrative Science is the leader in advanced natural language generation (Advanced NLG) for the enterprise. Quill, its Advanced NLG platform, learns and writes like a person, automatically transforming data into Intelligent Narratives—insightful, conversational communications full of audience-relevant information that provide complete transparency into how analytic decisions are made.