Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven start up named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
FourKites is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team! As a Product Marketing Manager you will play a critical role in telling the story of FourKites’s platform, and helping position our solutions the right way to the right people. You will be a critical member of the team responsible for defining, positioning and driving the message, strategy and content to engage buyers.
The Product Marketing Manager is a primary advocate for the feature set and benefits of our solutions, and is instrumental in crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for the product line. This role works closely with Product, Sales and other Marketing team members to deliver messaging, content and campaigns that drive revenue.
The ideal candidate has experience in the Supply Chain industry, with an understanding of our buyers and their needs. You have the ability to translate FourKites’ unique value to different industry segments and can work in a highly dynamic market, understanding a rapidly changing competitive landscape. This role excels in understanding customer-centric and market-based requirements and how they pertain to FourKites’ solutions, and can easily distill complex concepts into compelling and consumable content that resonates with target buyers.
- Be an expert on the buyers, influencers and the buyer's journey. Document the buying process, buying criteria and the key pain points buyers are trying to address
- Work with Product, Sales, and other Marketing team members to build and deliver differentiated messaging and positioning for the FourKites platform
- Together with the Product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about platform features and benefits
- Create compelling solution content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses, sales and executive presentation decks), and work with the Marketing, Sales, Product, Business Development, and executive teams to activate the content as needed through multi-channel campaigns
- Assist members of our Sales team on calls with prospects, when appropriate, to provide deeper insights into the product
- Act as thought leader and evangelist for the platform, including internal training, external speaking engagements, analyst calls and written work
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Past experience in product marketing, and/or product management in enterprise software, and preferably in supply chain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to drive buyer behavior
- Prefer working in a fast-paced, collaborative capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life in a clear and compelling manner
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.