Product Marketing Manager
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 480,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to bring new G2 Crowd products and features to market. As a product marketer, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. In this role, you’ll partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically product, sales, and marketing to set positioning and messaging, build product launch strategies, run and analyze product releases, develop sales enablement content, and drive feature engagement through ongoing marketing programs.
- Increase the marketing qualified lead rate
- Increase the sales opportunity close rate
- Increase the sales cycle velocity
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, ) that articulate the benefits of our products
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Proven track record of executing successful product launches
- Experience in product marketing, digital marketing and/or product management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates, prospects, and customers.
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.