Product Marketing Manager
G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. Three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 904,000+ reviews, and $100M in total funding by invested by IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
Is this you?
As a Product Marketing Manager; you will be a leader on G2’s award-winning Product Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for building compelling value-stories to introduce G2’s brand and products to the world. We’re looking for a passionate go-to-market(er) who confidently lives at the intersection of Product, Marketing, and Sales. And leads end-to-end product launches to help fundamentally transform the way technology brands sell, grow and reach their full potential with G2.
By nature, Product Marketing is the most cross-functional role at a company. You’ll work across teams and disciplines (both internally and externally) to uncover value propositions, create messaging, understand personas, and project manage launches from initial product Ideation, to Go-to-Market Launch, to People Enablement -- and ultimately product adoption, revenue and results for G2.
How we measure success:
- Top of Funnel: Go-to-Market MQL Generation
- Middle of Funnel: Opportunities Influenced
- End of Funnel: Closed/Won Influenced
- Beyond the Funnel: Product/Capability adoption
Apply if this sounds like you:
- Go-to-Market Strategist; to ideate, project manage, and launch GTM programs that align to G2’s product roadmap, powers G2’s marketing campaigns, and accelerates G2’s sales pipeline
- Passionate Storyteller; who educates and inspires internal/external stakeholders on G2’s products and value
- Strong Writer; who loves to write human-centered value messaging that captivates, educates, and converts in the form of message houses, sales content, videos, website copy, blog posts, and more.
- Pipeline Accelerator; who loves to align marketing programs with our buying process and sales pipeline -- to help move customers through the sales cycle and onto adoption faster
- Customer-Facing; to engage customers, prospects, partners, and other external stakeholders
- Cross-Functional; to work with a diverse team of demand gen & event marketers to create content, build presentations, and even pinpoint ideal industry events and in-person opportunities as needed
Highly collaborative with:
- Internal: Product Management, Sales, Sales Enablement, Marketing
- External: B2B technology brands and partners
- 5-7 years proven track record of executing successful product and capability launches
- Experience in executing end-to-end co-marketing strategies and programs
- Experience in product marketing; strong understanding of digital marketing, product management, & people enablement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations
- Unique balance of creative skills, with a highly technical and detailed understanding of how different technologies can work together
- Exceptional project management skills, both with internal and external stakeholders
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across different functions, departments and organizations
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.