PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
About This Role
The Product Marketing Manager has an in-depth understanding of Epsilon Conversant’s media solutions, the target customer, the market and the competitive landscape. S/he will be an advocate for the voice of the customer. S/he will also play a lead role maintaining competitive intelligence as the marketplace evolves and changes. By staying abreast of the customer, market and competition, this person will not only be able to develop effective positioning and messaging to drive differentiation of Epsilon Conversant’s digital media solutions, but will also arm our sales force with insights that make them trusted partners of our clients.
This person will develop clear and compelling product messaging and a differentiated story for use in all product collateral and sales training materials. This person also develops go-to-market strategies, thought leadership and other impactful content to drive awareness and consideration for our products and solutions. The ideal candidate will also have prior experience in digital marketing and a solid understanding of marketing and advertising technology landscapes and trends.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities
- Conduct market research and benchmarking to understand voice of the customer and gather competitive insights. Collaborate with Product, Sales and Marketing to bring customer and market insights into their processes and efforts.
- Understand the customer / buyer decision journey and criteria to inform and create sales enablement materials and identify opportunities to optimize sales performance through the customer lifecycle.
- Develop go-to-market strategies to lead product launches, working closely with Marketing, Product Management and Sales.
- Develop positioning, messaging, and value proposition for Epsilon Conversant media products, based on a deep understanding of buyer needs and the competitive environment.
- Lead efforts for development of new and updates of existing marketing and sales collateral, from presentations, one-sheets, case studies, FAQs, data or feature/benefit sheets, infographics, thought leadership content such as blogs, various client communication pieces, social media updates and web content.
- Produce and deliver training material to educate and train sales teams and partners on product related value propositions.
- Work with customers to create case studies and testimonials that showcase the value and successful outcomes of Epsilon Conversant media solutions with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year college or university
- 5 - 7 years experience in product marketing, ideally in B2B adtech or marketing technology space
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Workfront or Salesforce experience preferred
- Passionate about technology and becoming an expert in areas of product marketing ownership
- Act as the domain expert and thought leader for media solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate technical capabilities and the value of products to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work with and present to all levels and functions of the organization
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Creative, resourceful, results oriented and collaborative team player
- Highly organized with good follow through capabilities