Product Marketing Specialist
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 410,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
We are hiring a Product Marketing Specialist to bring new G2 Crowd products and features to market. In this role, you’ll partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically product, sales, and marketing to set positioning and messaging, build product launch strategies, run and analyze product releases, develop sales enablement content, and drive feature engagement through ongoing marketing programs.
If you’re creative, collaborative, process oriented, and simply excited about the opportunity to take a new product to market and grow G2 Crowd usage, we’d be delighted to have you join our team.
- Increase the marketing qualified lead rate (from product pages)
- Increase the sales opportunity close rate (> pipeline & revenue)
- Increase the sales cycle velocity (
- Create and maintain sales collateral and other sales enablement resources
- Create internal and external content for G2 Crowd offerings
- Understand and execute messaging, positioning, and marketing initiatives for new products
- Work closely with the sales and product teams on various marketing programs
- Work with product and research to surface user insights and help inform product development
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Gather insights through the use of interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Able to prioritize and juggle many projects
- Experience and interest in analyzing the competitive market space
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field
- Two years of experience in product marketing
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.