Product Marketing Specialist at Sphera
Sphera is a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enables companies to manage and optimize their environmental, health, safety and sustainability. Our mission is to create a safer, more sustainable and productive world.
We are a portfolio company of Genstar Capital, a leading middle-market private equity firm focused on investments in targeted segments of the software, industrial technology, financial services and healthcare industries. We operate like a start-up tech company but have over $100 million in annual revenue, with more than 3,000 customers, and operate in 70+ countries.
We are guided by our core values of Customer Centricity, Accountability, Bias to Action, Innovation, and Collaboration. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 700 Spherions around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Spherion is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done but is an awesome addition to our company culture.
- Execute on go-to-market plans across product lines to support retention and expansion of existing customer accounts, revenue growth for product lines, and new customer acquisition.
- Create and execute content strategies that deliver key messages and value propositions to the market and to targeted accounts.
- Create and maintain go-to-market tool kits including customer case studies and communicate those to sales, product development and the organization.
- Document and communicate the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned—and how to win against them.
- Train and enable sales teams on the competitive landscape including; messaging, use of tools and assets to advance opportunity pipeline, accelerate and close deals, work to improve and optimize proposals and RFI responses; monitor and reinforce sales fluency in above.
- Train and enable sales teams on messaging, use of tools and assets to advance opportunity pipeline, accelerate and close deals; work to improve and optimize proposals and RFI responses; monitor and reinforce sales fluency in above.
Establish, maintain and leverage internal partnerships with Engineering, Product Management, Sales & Service Teams to drive internal and external readiness for adoption and in-market success for new and existing products .
Experience in software marketing,product marketing is preferred
Bachelor’s degree required Pragmatic Marketing certification desired
Proven track record of creating value through strategic product marketing
Command of best practices across messaging, product strategy and positioning and creating product marketing assets
Proven experience managing product launches and go to market initiatives across multiple teams and stakeholders
Previous experience building and maintaining trusted relationships with senior business leader
Sphera is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.